Email This Message
(Separate multiple addresses with commas)
Add your own comments (if any)
Message will include the following:
These dolls are inexpensive and easy to make.
The shoes are made for 18" Madame Alexander dolls. I found these on ebay.
7/8ths inch dowel rods cut in 3" sections and painted pink.
I made good use of the glue gun today.
There are many ways to do this. I glued beads on the parachute cord to space the pots for the arms and legs. Working with the hot glue gun on Non-Stick aluminum foil helped.
I also glued each bead in place as I worked.
I measured an inch from the previous pot and marked the cord to glue the next bead.
My plan to run the cords through the opening in the pot went awry when I discovered I had oh so efficiently glued the saucer to the bottom of the pot. Dave helped me drill holes in the side of the pot instead.
I positioned the cords to have the arms and legs hang like I wanted...
Then I glued and positioned and glued everything within an inch of its life.
Before I think about leaving her out in the weather, I'll seal her well with polyurethane spray...if I put her out in all sorts of weather.